All sessions and pole dance classes must be canceled or rescheduled with 24 hours notice to receive a refund of rate or credits. Any session or pole class canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full session or class rate (this includes requests to reschedule). If a class or session package is being used, classes or sessions canceled with less than 24 hours notice will have the session/class credit deducted from their pole dance or fitness package.
Minimum Enrollment Policy
To keep up with rising costs without raising rates, all group pole and fitness classes require at least two people to be enrolled for the session to continue as usual. If only one person is signed up for a group class, they will be given the option to either receive a discounted private lesson during that same time slot, use that class credit for private studio/pole time (again, for the same time slot), or reschedule to a different class.
The policy does not apply if there are two people signed up for a class and one person late cancels. Minimum enrollment also does not apply to open pole sessions.
COVID-19 POLICIES & PRECAUTIONS
The health and well-being of our clients and instructors is our first priority. All staff and instructors at Gilded Studio have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The following will be observed throughout your pole dance class or private session:
- Air filters have been place throughout the studio and will remain on throughout your pole class or private session.
- All group pole dance classes will be capped at 4 clients.
- Masks are REQUIRED for any client who does not have proof of vaccination.
- Please bring your own water bottle if possible. We do have a water cooler, as well as Proud Source, bottled water available for $2.75 if you forget (and the bottle is reusable).
- Please bring your own mat, if you do not have one, affordable mats are available for purchase at the studio.